Volunteering at the USU Program Council could just very well be the best decision you can make in your college career! We here at Program Council provide you with hands on experience from the first day you work here with us.
1. Work Experience: Did you just come out of high school and you don't have any work experience, or have you been in school and never worked a day in your life. Well the USU Program Council will help you in every way possible from professionalism to dealing with companies, managers, agents, organizations and etc.
2. Resume Enhancer: A dedicated volunteer would be able to plan and execute an event by the end of their college career with the USU Program Council. Allowing them to enhance their resume quite easily with the possibility of a recommendation letter.
3. Characteristics: Ever been a shy person in high school or even in college. We can help with that! Here at Program Council we break down those barriers and allow students to be given the power to vote, have their voice heard, and allow them to make decisions on what exactly they would like here on our campus as long as they abide by the Program Council mission statement.
4. Programming: As you may know we are a team of event planners and we are here to help create events with fresh new ideas from our volunteers and as a volunteer you can become a strong spoken voice on what exactly you'd like to have here on our campus by being part of our Program Board.
1. Print out volunteer application here. [PRINT HERE]
2. Fill out the application.
3. Turn it in to the USU Program Council office by e-mail, fax or hand in Suite 108 in the University Student Union.
4. Once you turn the application in be ready to start working that same day or next.